3) Prof Dr Johan Temmerman, Dean of the Protestant Theological Faculty, Brussels, The ethics of forgiveness in the light of migration
4) Doris Peschke, General Secretary, Churches Commission for Migrants in Europe, Employment and mobility – “Facts and Figures”
6) Dr Bela Galgoczi, European Trade Union Institute, East-West Intra-EU labour mobility
7) Ms Kinga Joó, European Economic and Social Committee (EESC), Group III (Various Interest Groups), EU labour mobility – a gift or a burden?
8) Francisco Perez Flores, European Commission, Directorate General Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion